Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Good Life

It's been a whirlwind for the past couple of weeks.  Well I should say for the past couple of months.   Our house in Shawnee officially closed yesterday.  Now we are in Omaha enjoying "The Good Life." Mostly trying to get things unpacked to make some normalcy for all of us.  
Through this journey that we are now on I kept feeling like I should start a blog.  I'm not a blogger and don't know how much I will even remember to blog.  I tired to start it up over the last couple of months but come to the days end and I was exhausted.  Couldn't even think of where to start.  So here I am 5 months later, still tired but God kept pulling at my heart to share the Peterson adventures.  
Over the past several months we have reflected on the blessings that He has placed in our lives.  It seems that even just the little things have made a huge difference.  We were blessed with so many wonderful friends and family to help us along the way.  Mostly the blessing of each other in our little family.  Daily Caden or Tate would be a reminders of finding joy in life and to keep our heads up. They would make us laugh in times of stress and remind us of the adventure we are about to embark on even though we are sad to say goodbye. We are excited about the adventure that God is taking us on. We know that He is faithful and will continue to provide. 
Thank you to all who help, support, pray, and love us during this journey.  I'll do my best to keep you updated through the blog.  I leave you with one of our favorite verses and a great reminder of His love.

Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." 

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment